Nowcom is a leading provider of dealer management solutions (DMS), specifically catering to the independent automobile dealer’s needs. DealerCenter is Nowcom’s all in one dealer management software solution that gives the dealer total control over their sales, inventory, insurance offerings, and financing through a web-based platform. As an authorized credit reseller, Nowcom provides dealerships access to all three major credit bureaus. DealerCenter.net is utilized by over 19,000 dealerships across the United States.
Additionally, as a part of the Hankey Group of Companies, Nowcom provides infrastructure support, custom software development, and call center services to its seven sister companies. Along with the other companies in the organization, Nowcom has experienced 20% growth YoY over the last decade. The Hankey Group employs over 2,800 people and has assets exceeding $8.9 billion. Nowcom has 4 offices located across the globe, with locations in India, Philippines, Marina Del Rey, and Los Angeles.
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 205, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Nowcom is ideally located near the heart of the city next to the Miracle Mile district along Wilshire Blvd. South of Hollywood and in between Downtown and Santa Monica, nothing in Los Angeles seems to be too far from Nowcom’s headquarters near Wilshire Blvd and Highland Ave.
Culture and Benefits
At Nowcom, we fully understand that a company’s most valuable resource is its people. Nowcom offers a generous benefits package that includes up to 3 weeks paid vacation, a 401K and ESOP matching program, company retreats and outings, as well as a partially sponsored health and wellness benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Nowcom also offers access to a corporate gym and on-site yoga classes at its main location on Wilshire Blvd.
- Gather reporting and analytics requirements from Sales, Marketing Accounting, Human Resources, Technical Support and Dealer Center Operation teams.
- Review new tools and methodologies on various data processes for warehouse.
- Identify data elements from Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Excel, CSV and other data sources.
- Identify trends and patterns in data and validate findings with stake holders in department.
- Design datamarts and data warehouse that fulfill the requirements from different departments.
- Use modeling tools such as ERWin and Visio to model and document data warehouse designs.
- Review data warehouse designs with database architects.
- Implement necessary data transformations using Microsoft SSIS, Power BI Desktop or native SQL scripts.
- Optimize extract, transform and load processes to complete in a timely manner.
- Work with database administration and systems team to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Create effective dashboards and reports using Microsoft SAL Reporting Services, Power BI and/or Tableau.
Collaborate with Other Teams:
- Track work activities using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospective meetings to convey status updates to the rest of the team.
Ongoing Operations and Maintenance:
- Monitor timely delivery of existing reports.
- Work with development team to identify changes in source data elements and assess the impact on data warehouse.
- Work with development to introduce tracking of data elements that are missing from the current system.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Management or a related field is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, MySQL, Power BI, Tableau and Modeling tools.
- Experience on database design, architecting and analysis.
- Experience on metadata processes and frameworks creations and implementation.
- Experience on collaborating with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
*Please mail your resume and cover letter to our office by June 9th, 2018. Attn. HR Department.