Nowcom Corp is a leading provider of dealer management solutions (DMS), specifically catering to the independent automobile dealer’s needs. DealerCenter.net is Nowcom’s all-in-one dealer management software system that allows the dealer full control over their sales, inventory, insurance offering and financing. As an authorized credit reseller, Nowcom can grant dealerships access to all three of the major credit bureaus. Nowcom has a staff with an extensive background in the automotive industry and pride themselves on their supreme level of customer service. Nowcom has over 10,000 active Auto dealers using DealerCenter.net.
Nowcom is part of the Hankey Group of companies and as such provides custom technology solutions and support to all the members of the group. Among the eight operating companies which include financing, insurance, vehicle acquisition, sales and rentals; Nowcom provides infrastructure support, development and reporting throughout each organization. The Hankey Group employee over 1,300 people and has assets which, as of Q1 2011, exceed $1,400,000,000. With the expansion overseas, the Hankey Group looks to continue growth while serving its sister companies and exploring new opportunities.
4751 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA.
With the famed Los Angeles Financial District on the east and the lively Miracle mile District on the West, Nowcom Corporation is ideally located very close to the heart of the city. Nothing in Los Angeles seems to be too far from where Nowcom is located on Wilshire.
Salary commensurate with experience and skills
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
In Nowcom Corporation, we fully understand that a company’s most valuable resource is its people. Nowcom Corporation offers a generous benefits package that includes paid vacations, major medical, dental and vision insurance coverages, company paid life insurance, a 401 (k) plan with matching contributions, occasional company paid picnics, etc.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD
- 5+ years of Windows Systems Administration.
- BS in MIS, Computer Science or closely related field prefer.
- Previous experience administering Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active directory.
- Current MCP/MCITP or higher Microsoft Certification.
- Experience with HP Proliant DL class servers, HP C7000 Blade servers, and Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Experience scripting in Active Directory environments.
- Experience with Linux flavors is a plus.
- Experience with networking protocols and technologies.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills—including knowing when to ask for assistance and/or give assistance to other team members.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing technical landscape.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 2003 Server.
- Respond to emergencies 24/7 when scheduled to work on-call shift.
- Monitor systems behavior and utilization to ensure optimal performance.
- Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Windows Server technologies.
- Administer: Active Directory Services, Exchange 2010, System Center, OpenText Rightfax, Deployment Services, WSUS, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Netbackup.
- VMWare environments: ESX 4.x, ESXi 4.x, vSphere and P2V.
- Adhere to the documented policies/procedures for support, asset management, licensing, troubleshooting and related best practices.
Submit your resume to Now_SystemsJobs@nowcom.com
4751 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 115
Los Angeles, CA 90010